Volume 2 explores more routines used in Lop Sau and Chi Sau (sticking hands). These are building blocks that not only enable more advanced techniques later on, but are immediately applicable in certain fighting drills, as demonstrated within the video.
• Lop Sau
- Use with Tan Sau and Pak Sau
- 2nd Level Lop Sau, Using Elbows
- Counter Elbow Lop Sau in 2 Ways
• Chi Sau
- Running Hands
- To Pinch
- Kwun Sau when pulled
- Against Strong Pushing with Tan Sau, Fok Sau, Two hand
- Using the Elbow
- Two Hand Outside
- Two Hand Inside
• Fighting Drills
- The Chase - with One Step and 1 or 3 or 5 Punches
- Fighting Stands with Setups
- Hooks and Chase
- Pak Sau from a Distance and Close
- Pak Sau Low
- Pak Sau with Po Pai Cheung
- Two Punches - Gaun Sau Lap Sau bothsides
- Two Punches - Gaun Sau Pak Sau bothsides
- Kwun Sau, Tan Sau against Roundhouse Kick
- Gum Sau, Gaun Sau against side Kick
- Speed Punch exercise
- Supporting exercises
Video Length: ~68 minutes
2 - 2nd Level Chi Sau, Lop Sau Fighting Drills
Originally recorded in the early 90s and intially available only on VHS, this title was later digitized for sale on DVD and is now only available via digital download.
Chapter markers have now been inserted to improve playback experience. We recommend using VLC Media Player or Media Player Classic to take advantage of this.
After your purchase, please allow up to 24 hours for your personalized copy of this video to be prepared for download. A link, good for 1 week, will be provided via email. Due to the size of the file, you MUST download using a computer if you would like to import it onto your phone.
PLEASE NOTE : Your copy is watermarked with your name and therefore individualized exclusively to YOU ALONE for private use. As such, please take care that this video not be made available for further sale or distribution or you may be held liable for copyright claim damages.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL